YUPO Synthetic Paper is 100% recyclable, waterproof and tree-free, with attributes and properties that make it the perfect solution for a variety of marketing, design, packaging and labeling needs.
Manufacturers of synthetic papers
Yupo Corporation was established in May 1969 with the aim of commercializing petrochemical-based synthetic paper. It is a joint venture by Oji Paper Company, Ltd. and by Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation.
More than forty years ago, Yupo Corporation embarked on a journey to create a variety of grades of synthetic paper that would stand out among competitors. Through extensive research and development, Yupo became an industry leader in its production and found that the waterproof, 100% recyclable, tear- and chemical-resistant synthetic had applications in the print, design and packaging worlds that were virtually limitless.
Currently one of the largest manufacturers of synthetic papers, YUPO's technical superiority, its unique attributes and the many applications for industry and design make YUPO the only choice and the best choice. We stand behind all of our papers with a customer service and technical team that makes every single YUPO project your very best yet. We can give you 'hands on' support - from planning and qualifying trials through final production.
Fully recyclable decoration solution that has no liner or liner waste
YUPO In-Mold-Label (IML) grades are synthetic label substrates that give you the freedom of being able to create blow-molded bottles of any design or shape. YUPO IML is a fully recyclable decoration solution that has no liner or liner waste and does not use any adhesive glue. Available in opaque, clear and metallic, YUPO IML substrates allow you to work with recessed panels, inclines, asymmetrical features and applications like hot foil and fluorescent and metallic inks.
Environmental benefits of using Yupo in-mold label substrates:
- YUPO is a 100% tree-free substrate, preserving our forests for future generations.
- During the IML process, YUPO actually becomes part of blow-molded bottles, and is recyclable as part of the packaging. Thus no chemicals are required for label removal
- YUPO IML requires no liner materials, resulting in significant source reduction and decrease in waste products
- Completely recyclable, trim materials are able to be assimilated back into the substrate manufacturing process
- Replaces paper IML at a total lower cost
- Low waste at all levels of supply chain
- No release liner or label matrix scrap
- Excellent bottle resin savings
Shinochanomizu Bldg., 15F
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0062
International Sales: +81-(0)3-5281-0813
|YUPO Corporation AMERICA|
800 Yupo Court
Chesapeake, Virginia 23320, USA
Yupo Europe GmbH
Willstätter Strasse 30
D-40549 Düsseldorf, Germany
Telephone: +49 211 520 54 30
FAX: +49 211 520 54 368